·
Administrator
13,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Administrator
13,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
kinda boring. and Norman seems kinda boring. i was disappointed. i thought it would be focused on showing us how cool it is riding along the PCH but only a small amount of the show is them actually traveling down the highway. and his quote of “We wanted people to feel like they were on a motorcycle right alongside us,” was bogus. i couldn't help but compare it to the superior ride documentary of Jesse James and Kid Rock going down California into Mexico some 12 years ago. that was awesome. it was about the ride. it had soul. it had great shots of them just riding along the beautiful countryside. Norman's show had a lot of boring conversations with him just saying "wow that was fun. that sunset is pretty. what did you say? i can't hear you while we're riding. ha. this is fun."

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
kinda boring. and Norman seems kinda boring. i was disappointed. i thought it would be focused on showing us how cool it is riding along the PCH but only a small amount of the show is them actually traveling down the highway. and his quote of “We wanted people to feel like they were on a motorcycle right alongside us,” was bogus. i couldn't help but compare it to the superior ride documentary of Jesse James and Kid Rock going down California into Mexico some 12 years ago. that was awesome. it was about the ride. it had soul. it had great shots of them just riding along the beautiful countryside. Norman's show had a lot of boring conversations with him just saying "wow that was fun. that sunset is pretty. what did you say? i can't hear you while we're riding. ha. this is fun."
that's messed up, i guess the show was all about him and not the people watching, that's what happens with people with big egos, everything's about them

·
Administrator
13,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i think i'm officially done with this show. on this week's episode, not only are they still barely showing any actual riding through the western countryside, but they made a stop at this dirt bike camp where Norman rode bitch while he hugged the guy in front for dear life who was showing him how to operate it.

·
Registered
600 Posts
I will give it a 7 outta 10 so far. Bikes I will never own or get the chance to ride, going places I've never been, with girls that wouldn't give me the time of day.. so willing to give it a few more views.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I will give it a 7 outta 10 so far. Bikes I will never own or get the chance to ride, going places I've never been, with girls that wouldn't give me the time of day.. so willing to give it a few more views.
tigrzeye,

Well said, couldn't agree more I think it's worth a few more for the time being.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Yeah, I am on the fence with this show, i will watch a few more, but so far it is more about Norman hanging out with hotties who ride.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I like it actually. I like Norman as an actor, and it's given me some good ideas on road trips I should be taking. It actually inspired me for my trip this weekend from the DC area to Atlanta.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I can agree to that, I watched it again and decided to hit up the Dragon on the way down to Atlanta because of it.

·
Registered
100 Posts
While the show is a bit boring and the bikes out of my league on many levels, I found that it gets my thought process moving more towards rides and riding new places. Also opens the eyes too other aspects of bikes and riders as well.

It is about riding and it's hard too put much in a short show so don't think we can ever expect much more than what we are getting. So I'll give it a few more when I remember to watch it.

·
Registered
45 Posts
That's what DVR is for. I'm not saying its the best show in the world, but I'm with you on it making me want to ride to new places. In my opinion, that is really the point of the show, to show riders what they are missing out on by not going out on adventures.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts