Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all. Great forum. So glad to be back in the riding circle again. Ive always been a Yamaha guy, so was very happy when I bought my Vstar a week ago. This is a great forum and look forward to be chatting here.
A little about me, I lived in Florida about 6 years ago and loved riding everyday. A family situation made us have to move back to Michigan where within 6 months my bike was stolen..... Never more happy to be back down in Florida and on a bike again.

Oh forgot about my ride. I got lucky and was able to find/get a 2003 1100 Classic with only 1706 miles. Poor previous owner doesnt know what hes missing lol. In a week Ive put on close to 400 miles already :)

·
Registered
317 Posts
Welcome to the 4M, sorry about the bike getting stole, bummer hope the dirt bag laid it down under a semi:) Anyway welcome back!!

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Welcome to the forum. It's great that your back in the saddle and back to where you can ride year round. I have just a little bit to much snow right now to even entertain taking the cover off and sitting on the bike to do vroom vroom sounds :D.

Don't be shy to post often.

Ride safe and keep it shiny side up.

·
Premium Member
2,503 Posts
Welcome to the forum from another rider who knows the great feeling of returning to the saddle.

Great intro also, all the key details and a few pics ......... Oh wait, I can't quite see the pics - use the big boy camera next time:)

Sure, most of us know what a vstar 1100 looks like, but a few here have very small minds so they need the pics.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Trying this from my phone, if it doesn't work I will get some from the computer later. But will get pics up :)

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Trying this from my phone, if it doesn't work I will get some from the computer later. But will get pics up :)
Tell me what you wont it to look like:rolleyes: and I will post some for you.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts