Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello first time owner here in the Florida panhandle. I have a 2008 V-star 1300 with 26,600 miles and adding. I rode a little when I was in my teens and then didn't get another chance until recently. My wife will be joining me on her 2003 V-Star 650 as soon as she gets her endorsement. I found this forum while searching for information on coolant and oil types. I read a thread where a rider was having serious bike problems and everyone on the thread was incredibly supportive I was blown away by how helpful everyone was and 16 pages later the rider had his bike up and running. I knew I wanted to be a part of a community like this so here I am!:grin:

·
Registered
139 Posts
Welcome feom SoCal... stars are awesome and glad to have you on here ... and dont forget to post some pics for your rides...

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
MrNight, glad you joined the forum. That's great that your wife will be joining you soon too.

Look forward to hearing more from you.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Welcome from Maritime Canada. This is indeed a great forum and I've learned a lot since I found it. Couldn't ask for a nicer bunch of knowledgeable and helpful people. Post a pic or two when you can!

·
Super Moderator
4,630 Posts
Welcome from Houston, Texas. You're correct with lots of people here willing to share their knowledge. Ride often and safe.

·
Registered
5,436 Posts
This forum is a great place to hang out, see what other people are doing and what issues they have
encourage new riders
and meet people.

Im a pretty decent mechanic on my own machines, and I have been around MCs since I was 14

but Im still frequently surprised here to find out the things that I dont know, that I didnt know that I didnt know that !

Translation: the unknowned unknowns.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts