Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all! Finally joined the forum after just reading for a long time. I ride a Stratoliner and it is just an awesome bike! I have ridden just about everything out there but when I took mine for a test ride I got hooked. I love riding more than just about anything.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Well bighog, I'm with you on the love of riding. If I lived somewhere that it rain/snow I would be on the bike every day. Welcome to the forum and keep the rubber side down.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok, do I have to pay in order to post on the stratoliner forum? It is not letting me right now. Am I doing something wrong?

·
Registered
143 Posts
Hi Bighog
I could not agree with you more, went out this morning and was having a good ride (Bit chilly) and then hit heavy rain, got soaked to the skin, Pulled over into a cafe and waited for it to clear but the wife was cold so we jumped back on the bike and rode back through the rain to home and spent another hour cleaning the bike down in the garage.
Don't you just LOVE the rain:) It was good to get out though rather than sitting in on the comp.:D

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rain does mess things up a bit but I have never really minded it much. I am from NW Montana so I am used to being cold I guess. By the way, I figured out the posting, it is working now.

·
Banned
1,741 Posts
Ok, do I have to pay in order to post on the stratoliner forum?

Oh yes, My Precious...you'll pay...and pay...and...

Actually after your initial post in the new member "Introductions" you may have to wait up to 45 min before you're granted the keys to the kingdom. A software thing I'm told.

In the meantime, love those Strats...

And welcome:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts