Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I am getting my "Riding" playlist cleaned up for our upcoming 12 hour ride to Reno Thursday. Here is some of what I got. So whats on yours?

·
Registered
545 Posts
George Strait - Cowboys Like Us
Bob Seeger - Roll Me Away
Doobie Bros. - Rockin' Down the Highway......

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
I have a little of every thing on my mp3 from rock, country, blues and top 40.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
I have a little of every thing on my mp3 from rock, county, blues and top 40.
hdeater? I live in Pierce County and as far as i know we don't have a special 'county' music :D:eek::D:eek:

Seriously, i actually deleted my playlist i had for 'riding'. It was too eclectic. Along the lines of hdeater (exepct for the 'county' music) i have all genres' of music including classical. I made playlist based on what kind of mood i'm in and i still don't listen to those :confused: I just put my iPod on 'random' and let it go

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
You guys are worse than my 5th grade teacher. Spell check would be a good thing. Does this forum have it? and if it does how do you use it? It was just 1 little letter.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Look now is that better?Tough crowd in here.lol

·
Banned
4,088 Posts
I've got a good mix on the iPod in my cell phone. SRV, Clapton, Allman Bro's, Seger, Tom Petty, Skynard, Otis Redding... Enough to fill a flight from Boston to LAX. A decent pair of ear buds too. Too bad headphones/ear buds are not legal under your motorcycle helmet here in Massachusetts. Bummer!

·
Administrator
13,308 Posts
i use Pandora. i stream it from my android phone while i ride. the best app ever made for smartphones. period. even if you don't have a smartphone, go to their site and check it out. you customize radio stations that play whatever types of music you choose with very limited commercials. and it's FREE

·
Banned
1,741 Posts
Agnetha

Benny

Bjorn

FridA

:)

Plus CCR, Ricky Nelson, The Four Seasons, Neil Diamond, The Eagles, Melanie, Springsteen, Fleetwood, Sons of the Pioneers, Roy Rogers, Judy Collins, Beach Boys, Neal Young, Dylan, Rolling Stones, Jan & Dean, Kenny Loggins, Olivia Newton-John, Buddy Holly, Lou Christie, The Rivingtons, Little Eva, Del Shannon, The Supremes....;)

What can I say? I live in a time capsule...:D:D:D

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Springer you got blow the dust off that before you play it?

·
Registered
923 Posts
Dropkick Murphys, Flogging Mollys, Mighty Mighty Bosstones, Kotton Mouth Kings, Cypress Hill, Run DMC, Aerosmith, Kid Rock, Josh Turner...hell, I guess my taste in music is all over the place too!

·
Registered
923 Posts
but does it ever land on anything decent?
Well Bevo, I didn't want the list too long...but I did forget to throw in Willie and Waylon and the boys. The man in black, Johnny Cash...Charlie Daniels when I want to kick it up a notch.

And then when the mood hits me, some Bob Marley...but I keep it in check.

And you always have to have Billy Gibbons on there with ZZ Top!

So Bevo, do any of those meet within the super MODs taste?

·
Registered
570 Posts
They only music I listen to is in my head. The sound of my bike is music to my ears.
I decided a long time ago that riden solo is just being with yourself. so I lesten to what myself has to say to me. Sometimes it evens makes sense.

·
Registered
319 Posts
In my Ipod, when I ride, I like listen :

Moon Martin ("Bad News")... I know... that's not all young :)
Linkin Park (lot of their songs)
Ugly Kid Joe ("Cats in the craddle")... not young too :)
Bon Jovi ("It's my life")
Poison (all their album "Flesh and Blood")
Guns N Roses (all the albums "Use Your Illusions I and II")
Mettalica ("Nothing Else Matters")
AC/DC ("Thunderstruck")

and many others... :)

·
Registered
101 Posts
They only music I listen to is in my head. The sound of my bike is music to my ears.
I decided a long time ago that riden solo is just being with yourself. so I lesten to what myself has to say to me. Sometimes it evens makes sense.

listening to the voices in my head always gets me in trouble:)

·
Registered
404 Posts
Isabelle, you are awesome. You're the first one on here to mention Metallica.:D Not one of their better songs, mind you, but still.;) If I actually did listen to music while I was riding, it would probably be an endless playlist of Metallica. With a little other stuff along the same lines thrown in here and there; I may be old enough to be a classic, but I still don't get into "classic rock". Megadeth, Anthrax, Motorhead, some Dead Kennedys (had all their albums), plus whatever other 80s punk/thrash/speed metal I can get my hands on.

I do listen to country too, in fact Billy Currington's "Pretty Good At Drinking Beer" is the current ringtone on my phone. I know, strange assortment of tastes.:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts