Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i created a monster. My daughter picked out her first helmet a month ago at a local shop, great deal as it was on sale. So after a couple parking lot rides we hit the road for a short ride the other day. Now every five minutes she's asking to go for a ride. Anyhow i was just wondering who all rides with their kids and what gear/helmets they use.

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
6,910 Posts

My 10 year old grandson this summer. I bought him a HJC helmet on sale. Good or bad he is just about as big as I am. My mesh jacket is a little large but works ok. We talked a lot about riding and he does well. And yes, he wants to ride non stop. The picture below is my youngest son in 1981. Just thought it was a great picture since we were talking kids. Wow, 1981, that's a long time ago, someone is getting old.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Her helmet is a full face she picked out after we negotiated that she wasn't getting a half helmet like mine. Been trying to find an affordable kids riding jacket. My 650 has no backrest which will probably result in a new bike, not a fan of the backrest on the 650 custom with its short fender. Just as i got it all set up solo just how i like it, lol.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts