Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those that do not know. I read that Rivco will be releasing SVTC/Eluder accessories. I remember a removable trailer hitch, armrests were two of the items. I believe they said late May was the release date.

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
For those that do not know. I read that Rivco will be releasing SVTC/Eluder accessories. I remember a removable trailer hitch, armrests were two of the items. I believe they said late May was the release date.
Excellent! I used to use one of their filter adapters. It allowed you to use a regular automotive size filter in your bike which of course has almost 3 times the filtering capability.
Interested in the arm rests. Any specific site there Rob, or just search RIVCO?

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here is part of his post

"Trailer Hitch, Armrests, Highway Mounts and mounts for a cooler rack and parade flag holder. All should be available by the end of May" and a pic of trailer hitch.

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
Here is part of his post

"Trailer Hitch, Armrests, Highway Mounts and mounts for a cooler rack and parade flag holder. All should be available by the end of May" and a pic of trailer hitch.

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk
Nice! I’ll do a search and see if I can find more info. Thanks!

·
Registered
62 Posts
I was just at Americade last weekend and went by Rivco's booth, they have the arms to install highway pegs. The arms mount off the floor boards.

I pick up my 2020 Venture tomorrow night ... it is ready and I can't wait.

I got a lot of great advise on accessories and mounting items from a guy at the Yamaha demo area, he is involved in a charity ride Yamaha support's (MS) and he figured ways to install a Garmin and cup holder without blocking the instrument panel.

Also I bought my J&M 801 series headsets from Sierra at the show at a nice discount.

·
Super Moderator
6,003 Posts
Rob,
Be sure to share some pics with us after you get home with it, looking forward to seeing some.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts