Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,488 Posts
There may be no cooler real-deal old school drive thru in Tejas, and it may be the best burger and fries around. Rode the 'liner to Storm's in Lampasas Friday. https://www.dropbox.com/s/ijbbhhzxdrwe5co/20180928_134127.jpg?dl=0
I went to high school in Copperas Cove. Been to Storms many times. I know it's been there since at least 1970, probably longer. Used to always stop by there on way fishing at the Bend. Been a few years since last visit. Glad to see it looks the same still has great burgers. By the way, was in Gatesville a few weeks ago. Stopped by Belton Feed to pick up halter for son's horse. It's a small world.

·
5,488 Posts
I was off by a few years on how long Storms has been open. It opened in 1950. Hey, found something thats older than me. 😂

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was off by a few years on how long Storms has been open. It opened in 1950. Hey, found something thats older than me. 😂
Well, they make a mean burger and you're rollin' around Texas on the most dependable make of motorcyle in the world...sounds like y'all have each got a few things figured out over the years!

·
5,488 Posts
Well, they make a mean burger and you're rollin' around Texas on the most dependable make of motorcyle in the world...sounds like y'all have each got a few things figured out over the years!
I haven't figured a whole lot out, just ask my wife. 🤔

1 - 5 of 5 Posts