Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's my '09 Roadliner (Raidliner) with Raider front/rear fender and Raider wheels. I went with a 240 Dunlop Elite 3 in the back and it literally bolted on. Having the Raider rear fender made the rear tire exchange very easy! Bike gained height so I'm seriously considering lowering rear next.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'd definitely lower the rear. It'd look good with the Raider fender. I running a 240 on a Raider wheel and Roadliner rear fender on mine.

Sent from my Motorola Flip Phone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
251 Posts
Looks good - so was the Raider rear end swap a complete "no mods required" bolt on? Did you acquire the Raider rear fender and fender mounts from another rider or go with new?

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks good - so was the Raider rear end swap a complete "no mods required" bolt on? Did you acquire the Raider rear fender and fender mounts from another rider or go with new?
I can't comment on the rear fender swap because i bought the bike with it already installed. The wheel swap was literally a bolt-on swap. Not a single mod needed.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Wheel swap is a bolt-on mod as long as you are also installing the Raider front rotors.
Not sure what you mean? If you're putting a Raider wheel on the front, you have to put different rotors on.
If you are putting Raider wheels on a Stratoliner/ Roadliner then you have to use Raider front rotors because the Stratoliner/ Roadliner front rotors will not bolt up to the Raider wheel. The rear rotor is the same between both bikes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts