Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After months of research & shopping I went out to buy a Victory bagger & came home with a new Roadliner. Rented a Road Glide for 3 days but the lack of power was depressing. Smaller then the RL too. The Victory is a great bike too, just a bit plain. (IMO)

I've always been a Harley guy so this was a rather dramatic step. Been riding nearly 40 years. Still have a 05 custom chopper in the garage but the Roadliner has her beat hands down. Told the wife I needed two bikes!

I found a gloss black Lindy Bar & it looks great. I added bags & wind shield. This thing is good to go. It's like driving a Caddy.. Amazing machine. Hope to see more on the road....

·
Registered
545 Posts
When you are asked what HD stands for and you reply without hesitating, "heavy duty," your de-programming is complete.

Welcome, and enjoy the ride.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Amen Springer. Welcome aboard rcsix6.Great choice of motorcycles.You have found the leader of the pack.I ride with a mix bag of bikes hds,vics,kaws hondas, other yamahas and by far the liner is the one out front.It's a good feeling to be on top.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts