Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Folks,

New to the forum. Just purchased my first Yamaha (2007 Roadliner) yesterday. Decided to upgrade to something with a little more oomph from my VTX1300S.
She came fully dressed (windshield, sissy bar, back seat, driver back rest, etc.) but I like my bike stripped down a bit. Took out the allens and sockets and after 15 min or so, she was perfect.
Already put 250 miles on it, and damn, they were sweet. Looking forward to seeing the forum can offer by way of advice and how-to's. Anyone in the KC area, feel free to shoot me a message if you are out riding. Any excuse to put the miles on is fine with me.

Happy and safe riding all.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
6,420 Posts
Welcome nickfry1! Very impressive intro, and ride! Glad you joined us, and we have some members in the KC area. Royals fan by chance? I pickup a lot of their games locally on the MLB network. Ride safely, and looking forward to your contributions.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome nickfry1! Very impressive intro, and ride! Glad you joined us, and we have some members in the KC area. Royals fan by chance? I pickup a lot of their games locally on the MLB network. Ride safely, and looking forward to your contributions.

"Royals Fan" is an understatement. From the months of April through September (and October, God willing), 162 of my evenings are pretty much spoken for.
If you can, shoot me in the direction of the those KC metro. A group ride would be a good time.

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Welcome too the forum from Okla. Wife and I tuck a ride on our bikes today and with the high wind
we finely got them turned around just short of the Kansas line:nerd: going south was a long ride back.

·
Administrator
13,308 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,420 Posts
I enjoyed watching them the past two years in the playoffs and then the world series. They're a blast to watch.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts