Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Roadstar: Drivers backrest, Memphis Shades Batwing,, Lowers, Crash bar chaps

CHAPS & Lowers SOLD - BAT WING SOLD - Backrest Sold I've traded in my 2009 Roadstar Silverado S and I've got some goodies to sell:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/0yvs576supxga96/AAAfsb78ODbAxQPBacnCqHqWa?dl=0

Memphis shades Batwing This fairing was originally ordered new and installed on my 2009 Suzuki C50 SEC It was painted Two tone Silver for the bike and mounted with the quick release brackets. The paint matched quite well to the 2009 Roadstar I later mounted the fairing to. I have brackets that I fabricated that will mount the fairing with the quick release brackets. I also fabricated rigid mount brackets (4 bolts and it is off) to mount the fairing. The windshield is 13" from the top edge of the fairing to the tip of the windshield. I'm 5' 8" and I could see over it. The shield is a poly carbonate cut down from a Harley and not a Memphis shades. The fairing mounts to the Yamaha OEM windshield bracket either with the quick release or rigid brackets. I will take $300 US or best offer plus shipping.

I have Fabricated lowers that mount to the Yamaha OEM Silverado windshield bracket. The fasteners are mirror polished stainless steel. The Aluminum that mounts the poly carbonate was mirror polished on the face side. A bit of work and it could look that way again or paint the brackets.

I have a tombstone shape Non Studded drivers backrest made by Grasshopper LTD that fits a stock seat set up. The backrest slips into a bracket that mounts under the pillion. Off or on no tools! They are $85 US new plus shipping. I will take $40 US plus shipping.

I have Sage Brush Non Studded Crashbar chaps that fit the Yamaha OEM Big Bar Crash bar. These cost $85 CND new plus shipping. I would take $30 US plus shipping.

If the above items are of interest to any Canadian riders, we can likely make an agreement on cost. I will be posting the Batwing on the Volusia Riders site as well.

Shipping to the US from Canada is more costly than State to state. If you are not in a hurry, I plan on being in the US mid Feb and could likely arrange a state to state shipping.
I can supply more pictures if interested, send me a pm with your email.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I too would be interested in the pictures. If Sidebike passes on the chaps let me know.

I might be interested in the lowers as well.

Thanks

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I sent another email to sidebike if he may have things figured out. The chaps will go to Brad G if I don't hear from Sidebike by Sunday evening.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sidebike was having some trouble replying. Weather has been a problem for him to pick up his bike. Nobody is in a rush. No riding here until March when we start getting warmer days and hopefully most of the salt is off the roads!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts