Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking to poss. upgrade my seat,,I was looking at the Mustang and the corbin dual tour, I found a mustang without the backrest for 375 but deep as the seat is i dont know you would need a backrest. The one with the backrest is like 600 wow... I dont know much about the corbin but i can get it for about 475.. any thoughts/suggestions would be appreciated!!

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
I literally just got home from buying the Corbin dual tour seat from a guy on Craig's list - got a good deal and it looks sooo nice. Doesn't lower me as much as I hoped but I love the way it cups and feels so far. I'll let u know more when I've taken it 4 a longer scoot.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, Let me know I was leaning toward the mustang because my dad has one on his 1100 and it seems real nice but idk...

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
Will do Smitty. If the weather cooperates I will take the bike up to NH this weekend and that should give me a better idea. Looking like Friday night late might suck but we aren't leaving til Saturday morning so if the roads are relatively dry we will take the bikes.

·
Premium Member
909 Posts

I think this seat goes well with what the man's kid describes as my "assless chaps". Uh...aren't by definition all chaps assless? Mine are so not assless after I put my seat in them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts