Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,538 Posts
there's a lot of us older guys who dont want to jump over cars or race on the track anymore, who are happy to be cruising and taking it easy on the backroads.

Which size bike did you get? Silverado is the factory loaded (windshield, bags, maybe running lights and fork deflector...) version of the VS 650, 1100, Road Star 1600/1700.

EDITED: from another post about adjusting the carbs you mention its a Vstar 1100...

·
Registered
643 Posts
Welcome from Columbus, OH! Not sure about the weight status of the forum members but you will find there is no bike shaming here. Lots of friendly people eager to help, share experience with, motivate, and sometimes provide uplifting messages and challenges. With 52 years of wrenching you will be a welcome addition!

·
Super Moderator
6,228 Posts
Welcome Rob!
Everyone is correct, several of us ‘mature’ Members here that aren’t ashamed of being so. This is a close knit group with lots of help and suggestions. We’re glad you joined us and I’m sure you’ll fit in just fine! Pics of your bike when you get a chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
1,607 Posts
Last October on my birthday (58) I asked myself is this the one. Am I old? then I decided nope maybe next one. We will see. Welcome from Sacramento, ca.

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,003 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts