Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Nice low rumble at idle and cruise, nice bark when you gas on it. Very nice sound, I have a handle bar mounted stereo, and I can hear it just fine. I do have the 1&3/4"baffle.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Rush V. D&D

Send me your email addy, and I will send you some of my Strat with Rush slip on. send it on PM.
Hey Tynk, do you still have some pics of your Liner with the Rush Slip On and maybe a video with sound? Trying to make the choice between D&D and Rush. Any notable performance gains from the Rush? Thanks man!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hey Tynk, do you still have some pics of your Liner with the Rush Slip On and maybe a video with sound? Trying to make the choice between D&D and Rush. Any notable performance gains from the Rush? Thanks man!
I still have the pics, but no video. I think the D&D has a slightly deeper exhaust note, but the cost a lot more. I paid 165.00 on Ebay for my Rush slip on, and I have been very happy with it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I still have the pics, but no video. I think the D&D has a slightly deeper exhaust note, but the cost a lot more. I paid 165.00 on Ebay for mu Rush slip on, and I have been very happy with it.

Any chance you could post those pics?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts