Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi
Got an 04 Roadstar. Im looking for saddlebag guards for hard bags. i search and find classic guards which don't fit. Can someone point me in the right direction?
Thanks

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
I saw some on ebay, I searched engine guards in parts and accessories and just put in Roadstar Silverado S and it not only came up with a lot of different engine guards, but also the hard bag guards that would go on my 2013 Roadie... I am pretty sure they would also go on a 2012, not sure about the 2004, I think that bike is a little different but it doesn't hurt to look up part numbers and compare?

·
Registered
19 Posts
I used these on my 05 roadie. They aren't cheap so check around for best pricing.

The bag guards are Yamaha part number STR-5VN33-00-00
and the trim rails are STR-5VN72-70-00

·
Registered
6 Posts
I saw some on ebay, I searched engine guards in parts and accessories and just put in Roadstar Silverado S and it not only came up with a lot of different engine guards, but also the hard bag guards that would go on my 2013 Roadie... I am pretty sure they would also go on a 2012, not sure about the 2004, I think that bike is a little different but it doesn't hurt to look up part numbers and compare?
Nice bike....course I have the exact same but with a few extra goodies so I know what you got ! Put cobra longshot slash downs , a fuel processor, hypercharger , crash bars,highway pegs , a few chrome covers, and a couple more trinkets on the way. The hard bag guards are out there but you gotta watch the fitment really close when ordering.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts