Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a new 650 Custom ( 2010) and i love it! I'm looking for some saddlebags, but the support brackets are expensive - ridiculously expensive for a few metal bars and some screws. If anyone has supports on their 650 custom, would it be possible to provide me with some quick measurements in length? I may just have someone make me some and powdercoat em, save me about 60 bucks.

·
Registered
239 Posts
I have a new 650 Custom ( 2010) and i love it! I'm looking for some saddlebags, but the support brackets are expensive - ridiculously expensive for a few metal bars and some screws. If anyone has supports on their 650 custom, would it be possible to provide me with some quick measurements in length? I may just have someone make me some and powdercoat em, save me about 60 bucks.
Have you checked on eBay for the brackets and bags? I picked up the Silverado bags for my Classic brand new for $299. From the dealer they cost $799. I picked the brackets up for less than $100 while the dealer wanted $149. Deals can be found but you have to be patient.

As far as the taillights are concerned, I've read that they have to be relocated.

:)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts