Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
894 Posts
They are still advertising they are the world's largest indoor outdoor salvage yard. What makes you think they are getting out of the business? Looks like it's booming.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
they changed there website so when you scroll down to find yamaha its not listed.then stumbling around i found a page with engine parts and there was a choice of thirteen."parts"it used to have page after page of axels or dented fenders...i have there site bookmarked and that site is different.but when i go to ebay and look up something for vstar 1100 i can find something being sold by pinwall and there will be a link to visit there store which i did and found the old familar site.

·
Registered
894 Posts
I see. I saw the same thing with the drop down list but clicked on used parts and got the larger selection from the used parts page. Also, the database may not be fully transferred to the new look yet. I don't know. Just speculation but depending on the upgrade it could just be a work in progress.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I was just there last week. I had them put tires on my bike for me. Looks like business is going good for them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts