Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I'm in Rohnert Park. Bought a V-star 1100 a few months back.

Joined because I need help with my bike running to lean.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Welcome MotoDroid.

Before you can post in the appropriate sections, you must write at least three messages in the presentation section. This will validate your registration :)

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Welcome from Washington State. Hopefully you'll stick around after getting the info you need. The learning here will never stop and all the members will make it enjoyable (as long as you have a sense of humor).

1) Black bikes are fastest.

2) It usually helps a lot if you can give lots of info about you and your ride. Can you name all the modifications that have been done? Make and model of aftermarket parts?

3) Do you know your way around a wrench?

4) You only need to reply to this thread 140+ times, then you are allowed to post on other threads :D

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome aboard motrdroid.I gots to tellya that boy sparkyd just aint all there. You know how those Washinton boys are.
1st off grey bikes are fastest anybody in the right mind knows that.
2nd you only have to post 310 times then your oked for travel.
He does have a couple of thing correct it does help for all the info on you and the bike so we can try to help you out.

·
Registered
570 Posts
This welcome comes from south of the border, way south. Enjoy the fun and knowledge that is fully mixed with liberal amounts of B.S. I´ll give you my share, too.
1100 Yamahas are the best whether they are black, grey or ....wait what am I saying. Black is beautiful, baby.

·
Banned
1,741 Posts
Joined because I need help with my bike running to lean.
Well that's an easy one: your bike leans because San Francisco is built on hills, silly!:rolleyes:

Recommendation: (1) more countersteering input; and
(2) move to Barstow

...and welcome!:)

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Well that's an easy one: your bike leans because San Francisco is built on hills, silly!:rolleyes:

Recommendation: (1) more countersteering input; and
(2) move to Barstow

...and welcome!:)
Didn't San Fran vote in an amendment for the appoval of 'alternative gravity'?:eek::D:eek::D

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
I think we scared him away:(

I think i might vote for BOTM:)

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Way to go. gees Ward don't you think you where a little hard on the beaver.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts