Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone,

I have been thinking about trying to find a group that I can ride with. I have done a couple of quick google searches, but all of the groups that seem to come up are either outlaw MC's, sport bike/stunt groups, etc. I would just love to find a group of folks that want to go on a nice, casual day ride on weekends. I am hoping that the kind folks on here can give me a few pointers, and send me in the right direction?

As always,
thank you!
Steven

·
Registered
794 Posts
Hey Steven,

Try Bay Area Moto Group (mostly sports bikes but they welcome everyone) for twisties (not good for beginner riders).
Also http://www.meetup.com/MotoCafe/ for all sorts of stuff: rides, track days, info on clinics/classes based out of MotoShop in South San Francisco.
And my last suggestion is to check out City Bike magazine. It's monthly, free at nearly every motorcycle dealer and repair shop in the Bay Area and has lots of rides and more on the events pages.

And if you want to go riding during the week you can always PM me... I live in SF proper and am always happy to go riding but I tend to avoid weekends when the roads are so crowded :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts