Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just moved from riding sport bikes for the past few years to a 2004 V Star 650 Classic. Excited to learn about customizing cruisers, and the fun new things brought on by owning a cruiser!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man, and nice Punisher cover BTW it looks sweet. I went back and forth about custom and classic, however found a killer deal for a classic in this area so I went with that. I'm liking the front and rear fenders from the custom though. Anyone know if they can just be swapped or if there's more to it? Also a good place to order some angle cut slip-ons for the exhaust? make it a little beefier?

·
Registered
185 Posts
Mine was a classic before i started cutting and chopping as far as i know they are interchangeable but i cant confirm that i'm sure the other guys will chime in... I'm not sure what you mean by angle cut but i have the cobra slip ons you can see them in my pics and i also have a few videos floating around if you want to hear what they sound like.. those i ordered from Phat Performance and painted them.. check these guys out they have tons of great parts etc.. http://www.pacificcoaststar.com/

1 - 6 of 6 Posts