Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys and galls, I just purchased a new 2009 Strat S and I'm looking forward to learn all the good things about this bike. I'm presently looking for a good highway bar (that's the only thing mother said I could have this year) and next year we'll see.

Attachments

·
Registered
105 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I have the same bike in the same color, and love it. Mine is all decked out,with shield,lowers,highway lights, crash bar and Kury highway pegs ,passenger floorboards. Just some of the things that your other will want to get you for Christmas.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Welcome to the forum from here in Northwest Illinois. Glad to have you join us and look forward to reading your posts and seeing pics of your bike. We have a bunch of knowledgeable and helpful people here to and all your questions and lend a tip or idea where they can. Post often and ride safe.

·
Registered
794 Posts
Och you traitor!!!!!! ;) Enjoy the new ride and keep an eye out for us 1100 riders... we will miss your knowledge and help *sniff*

·
Registered
17 Posts
Nice bike Corsair. Most of us have budgets that have to get past momma! But at least you got two wheels past her! Many don't! Accessories come....riding is for now! Enjoy!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts