Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

2021 - 2040 of 2043 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,017 Posts
After the 2 hurricanes last year the library was working out of a bookmobile for several months it didn't look a lot different that the one in the picture. Before the storms the parish had bought an old bank building and was planning to renovate and move the library, basically doubling the square footage, both the old and new buildings were damaged so needed temp space thus the bookmobile. Sometime in the last couple of months they moved a temporary building on the new property and are using that for now.

Reactions: Yamaha Pat and Boog

·
Registered
658 Posts
Sometime in the last couple of months they moved a temporary building on the new property and are using that for now.
They MOVED a temporary building? Did that moving building have books in it? Can that mobile, book containing, building be moved again?

Tell me again, what's the definition of a Book Mobile?

Reactions: Louisiana Jeff

·
Premium Member
2006 Stratoliner, 2014 Triumph Rocket III Touring, '81 XS650SH Project
1,981 Posts

·
Registered
2009 VStar 950 Tour XVS95C 87678 Miles
28 Posts
I left Houston in 1988 and moved to GA been here ever since, but I still call Houston home, and guess I will as long as I have family there.

·
Super Moderator
3,528 Posts
I wonder if they have an app like lunch trucks?

·
Registered
3,929 Posts
Call the local library and ask them

·
Registered
993 Posts
I passed a bunch of waterfalls last week but didn’t think it was safe pulling over on the side of the interstate to shoot a pic while going up Mounteagle on I-24!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2006 Stratoliner, 2014 Triumph Rocket III Touring, '81 XS650SH Project
1,981 Posts
@Jaywalker could you zoom in on that red bikini please. I think I know her...

·
Premium Member
1,017 Posts
a picture with a hot air balloon
They are supposed to have a hot air balloon festival near here this spring, maybe.

Last time they had a lot of pick-up trucks running around town with the balloon baskets in the back.

2021 - 2040 of 2043 Posts