·
Registered
'18 SVTC
198 Posts

·
Registered
1979 Big Wheel
37 Posts
Prolly hard to find old timey in most places nowadays....

·
Registered
99 Roadie
715 Posts

·
Registered
'18 SVTC
198 Posts
Let's keep things going 'round: your bike and a wagon wheel, as in Conestoga wagon wheel (or similar)

·
Registered
143 Posts
No smiley faces yet? We stopped to fix our saddlebag at a leather shop in Springfield Oregon and across the street was a big smiley face on the wall of a car dealer. So if your in Springfield.....
The wagon wheels and wagon were taken in Wolf Creek Oregon

·
Registered
143 Posts
I don’t want to kill this thread :) so if big smiley face isn’t working we can change the target. Just let me know 🥸

·
Registered
'18 SVTC
198 Posts
I don’t want to kill this thread :) so if big smiley face isn’t working we can change the target. Just let me know 🥸
No worries. It took weeks to find the Oldsmobile back a couple of months ago. I'm sure something will turn up sooner than later.

·
Super Moderator
3,977 Posts
I've been searching and might have just found a target on the way to work. I will post tomorrow after work. Oh yea someone always gets it usually at the last moment.

·
Super Moderator
3,977 Posts
The first picture is what is what I found on the internet. I know where that is. Pulled up this morning and someone painted it out. Bummer! Now to find plan B.

·
Registered
'18 SVTC
198 Posts
I'm surprised that finding a smiley face has been this challenging. I figured a wagon wheel would be tough, but that appears to have been easy compared to this smiley. Go back in time a decade or two or three and they were everywhere, ad naseum. I said then I never wanted to see one again........guess I got my wish :eek:o_O

But, I'm still looking.....

·
Super Moderator
3,977 Posts
It will happen. :)

·
Premium Member
2005 V-Star 1100 Classic
1,647 Posts
I could get the smilie right here in my driveway. Have a decal on my Jeep.

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
I know where there is a huge one, but it's way out of the way. I really don't have 41/2 hours of spare time. Though I wish I did, I could use a long ride to loose myself on.

2301 - 2320 of 2375 Posts