Yamaha Starbike Forum banner
2581 - 2594 of 2594 Posts

·
Registered
'18 SVTC
423 Posts
I am assuming the target "2021" can be part of the sign. If so, next target is a fireworks stand. Not knowing all states' and municipalities' laws I hope that's not excluding too many folks. If Texas is the last state to allow fireworks sales, let me know and I'll change the target.
Plant Sky Vehicle Motor vehicle Leaf

This one is a little easier to see:
Sky Car Vehicle Cloud Motor vehicle

·
Administrator - "Loose Nut" - Houston, Texas
2001 Vstar 1100 Classic (sold), 2006 HD Electra Glide Ultra Classic
13,182 Posts
Now that's thinking outside the box getting the 2021 sign!

·
Premium Member
2005 V-Star 1100 Classic
1,913 Posts
Next, your bike at a military surplus store.

Reactions: Boog

·
Registered
'18 SVTC
423 Posts
UImmmm, I don't want to be "that" guy, but I can't find the ferry boat in there. Maybe it's well camouflaged and I can't pick it out of all the other things near the water? I'll take your word for it......:)

·
Premium Member
2005 V-Star 1100 Classic
1,913 Posts
Yeah it's kind of lost in the fencing, but it is in there. Coming in for landing. It only carries about 4 cars at a time.

On edit: It actually is docked in the first photo, but you can only see some red pipes that I guess are for a tarp cover or something. Those two guys are standing on the deck. In the second photo, zoom in on the top edge of my bike windshield. In that one the second ferry is coming in to land. And you'll notice there isn't anything at the end of the ramp, compared to the first pic.

·
Super Moderator
4,648 Posts
Next target is # 300. I was going to get the ferry in the morning now I will just watch football all day.

·
Super Moderator
4,648 Posts
These were the two I was going after.
Ecoregion Map World Slope Font

Reactions: AlanRides

·
Super Moderator
4,648 Posts
AlanRides gets target # 300. I'm bummed out went out on this cold and foggy morning. Got the shot got home and my computer doesn't recognize the card so I'm trying to figure out how to upload the pics. My computer has a camera so I take pic of my camera. This took about an hour so I missed the target.
Automotive mirror Gesture Communication Device Finger Gadget
Gadget Communication Device Display device Cameras & optics Multimedia
Sleeve Automotive tire Font Motor vehicle Automotive wheel system

·
Registered
'18 SVTC
423 Posts
AlanRides gets target # 300. I'm bummed out went out on this cold and foggy morning. Got the shot got home and my computer doesn't recognize the card so I'm trying to figure out how to upload the pics. My computer has a camera so I take pic of my camera. This took about an hour so I missed the target.
View attachment 113620 View attachment 113621 View attachment 113622
Snuck in on a technical glitch.... I would have been bummed too, if it had played out the other way as the weather here is also pretty chilly, at least for what I'm used to. Temperature was 46°, gloomy overcast skies and wind was blowing like crazy.. It was tossing me around like I was on a moped, not a 1000 pound touring rig. Actually turned on my grip heaters.....which I think I've only done one other time when the temperature was 32° in the Utah desert. Happy to get home and warm up a bit.

• Haha
Reactions: Boog
2581 - 2594 of 2594 Posts