Yamaha Starbike Forum banner
2681 - 2700 of 2766 Posts

·
Registered
'18 SVTC
621 Posts
Not sure if this will qualify as it isn't all that "touristy", i.e. no roller coaster or animated characters or anything like that, but it is a nice wildlife refuge/botanical garden. I've got some other places in mine I can get to (sooner or later) if not.

Let me know :)

Plant Automotive tire Tree Tire Automotive lighting

·
Administrator - "Loose Nut" - Houston, Texas
2001 Vstar 1100 Classic (sold), 2006 HD Electra Glide Ultra Classic
13,932 Posts
Tire Wheel Sky Vehicle Fuel tank

Next up, your bike and a tractor. Can’t be your own. Get out and ride!!

·
Registered
185 Posts
[email protected]!! I am heading out into Los Angeles tonight and was planning on snapping some good night shots at tourist spots. Was super happy that there wasn't any activity for a few days and thought I had a chance... I don't think there are too many tractor's in LA, so I might have to wait for the next one...

Great job guys with the quick postings!

·
13,932 Posts
There is a guy who deals in old Fords in a town 20 miles east. Got out for a little ride after work.
View attachment 116722
Next how about your bike in front of a bowling alley. Anyone still have any of those around?
You know I was thinking of you when I said not yours. :yessmile:

Good find. Count me out of bowling alley, closest one in San Antonio, I moved to the country so I wouldn't have to fight traffic.

• Haha
Reactions: Brad_G

·
Registered
'18 SVTC
621 Posts
I rode right by both a farm implement company and a bowling alley/movie theater earlier today. Both within 5 miles of the house. Too lazy to go back out for the tractor and too late now for the bowling alley........man I'm getting old. It wasn't that many years ago I'd just be heading out at this hour for an evening bar hopping and checking out bands, or often playing in a band at one of those bars.....

Well, maybe it was more than that many years ago...... :cool::oops:

·
Premium Member
2005 V-Star 1100 Classic
2,113 Posts
Sure Pat. That should be the equivalent dept.

·
13,932 Posts

·
Registered
'18 SVTC
621 Posts
I thought about FFA when considering new targets, but I'd like to keep them separate from 4H for this target. If 4H turns out to be too rare maybe add FFA later.

2681 - 2700 of 2766 Posts