Reactions: AlanRides

·
Administrator - "Loose Nut" - Houston, Texas
2001 Vstar 1100 Classic (sold), 2006 HD Electra Glide Ultra Classic
13,933 Posts
Property Vertebrate Ecoregion Natural environment Sky

Font Screenshot Technology Book Logo

Light Product Map Font Line

Ok. Did my research, local 4H uses the Texas A&M Extension. So I googled and here it is. Gate is locked.

Tire Sky Wheel Land vehicle Plant

Light Product Map Font Line

Font Publication Electric blue Brand Magenta

Does this work?

Reactions: bpounds

·
13,933 Posts
Next, your bike next to a resale shop.

·
13,933 Posts
I was thinking consignment shop. Guess "Resale" shop is a Southern term. But no pawn shop.

·
Premium Member
2005 V-Star 1100 Classic
2,113 Posts
Ok. Did my research, local 4H uses the Texas A&M Extension. So I googled and here it is. Gate is locked.

View attachment 116821

Does this work?
I like how you did this one. I was hung up on it, because as far as I know, 4-H orgs don't hang a shingle out on the road. FFA often do. We have FFA at a few high schools. Not much 4-H around.

Reactions: lesblank

·
13,933 Posts
I like how you did this one. I was hung up on it, because as far as I know, 4-H orgs don't hang a shingle out on the road. FFA often do. We have FFA at a few high schools. Not much 4-H around.
I think I had more time in research than the actual ride. I’ve got 5 of my 8 grandchildren that are or were in FFA. Here in Texas, FFA is school supported and 4H is not. Thanks for recognizing my efforts.

Reactions: Brad_G and bpounds

·
Registered
'18 SVTC
621 Posts
I think I had more time in research than the actual ride. I’ve got 5 of my 8 grandchildren that are or were in FFA. Here in Texas, FFA is school supported and 4H is not. Thanks for recognizing my efforts.
I thought 4H might be a little more challenging, but you obviously have plenty of free time on your hands since retiring. :whistle:

Ain't it grand? (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

·
13,933 Posts
I thought 4H might be a little more challenging, but you obviously have plenty of free time on your hands since retiring. :whistle:

Ain't it grand? (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
Yes the not having to get up and go to work is great. But I’m tired of unpacking. We down to the last bit and running out of room. The scavenger hunt definitely gives me a reason to go get Carla what ever she forgot.

Reactions: AlanRides

·
Super Moderator
4,971 Posts
I thought I had this one but the address was for the Dept. of Agriculture and it was inside with the door locked. I was going to go back with video but you beat me to it.

• Wow
Reactions: lesblank

·
Premium Member
2008 Yamaha Road Star Silverado (Gray, hard bags, etc.)
1,100 Posts
Kind of funny you mention this. When I was in HS (eons ago it feels) we had an FFA chapter (not sure it still exists) and I was an officer and did lots of competitions. Parliamentary procedure all the way to welding. To be honest it was some of what I felt the most useful education I received. There isn't many days in my life that I don't apply something I learned in that program.

Knew several that were in 4H but since it wasn't school sponsored it was more heavily populated by those who actually lived on a farm.

·
Premium Member
2005 V-Star 1100 Classic
2,113 Posts
These are along my route today. Either one should satisfy. The second one does consignments (King Richards). Not sure about the A to Z Mart, but they resell just about anything.
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Land vehicle Vehicle

Plant Wheel Tire Car Building

Next, deleted. I'm headed out for strawberries.

Reactions: Redbird58

·
13,933 Posts
Shows @Redbird58 posted it 11:06 and @bpounds at 11:07, that's cool. Yes it works. I want to know how much the wagon wheel is. What's next?

2701 - 2720 of 2766 Posts