Yamaha Starbike Forum banner
2721 - 2740 of 2766 Posts

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
Not sure how much the wagon wheel was. It has been there for years so I would say make them an offer but my guess is the shipping would be killer! Plus...you are in Texas...Are those not just laying around everywhere? 🤠

·
Premium Member
2005 V-Star 1100 Classic
2,113 Posts
Shows @Redbird58 posted it 11:06 and @bpounds at 11:07, that's cool. Yes it works. I want to know how much the wagon wheel is. What's next?
Funny, if I had posted when I took the first pic, I would have been first. But I thought the second one better represented what you were asking for. Only around a mile between the two.

·
Administrator - "Loose Nut" - Houston, Texas
2001 Vstar 1100 Classic (sold), 2006 HD Electra Glide Ultra Classic
13,933 Posts
Funny, if I had posted when I took the first pic, I would have been first. But I thought the second one better represented what you were asking for. Only around a mile between the two.
You'd rode to slow. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Brad_G and bpounds

·
Super Moderator
4,971 Posts
Disappointing trip to the farmers fruit stand. I must have waited until to late. Picked clean a few baskets of strawberries and apricots past their prime.
Sky Tire Plant Vehicle Automotive tire
Land vehicle Vehicle Sky Motor vehicle Automotive lighting
Sky Plant Road surface Land lot Tree

Next your bike in front of a library.

·
Registered
'18 SVTC
621 Posts
Next target: your bike and a sign that has at least one word that contains all the vowels in the alphabet (A, E, I, O, U) in any order in that one word.

·
Premium Member
2005 V-Star 1100 Classic
2,113 Posts
All in one word. And EDUCATION does the trick.

I thought it was clever of Pat to figure out that easy to find word.

·
Registered
'18 SVTC
621 Posts
Your bike and a circular building that either can or actually does support human occupancy. Silos converted into living quarters will work, but there should be some kind of evidence of humans at such a location (curtains in a window, car in a driveway, etc.).

2721 - 2740 of 2766 Posts