Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

561 - 580 of 613 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Just curious if there has been any thought given to keep us folks in the cold regions participating by doing things without the bike? Such as getting pictures of statues, signs or doing tasks etc as long as we also post a picture of our bikes in their winter jammies?

·
Super Moderator
4,617 Posts
Just curious if there has been any thought given to keep us folks in the cold regions participating by doing things without the bike? Such as getting pictures of statues, signs or doing tasks etc as long as we also post a picture of our bikes in their winter jammies?
I've seen a similar idea on another site. To make sure the picture was taken after challenge was given a pre named item would also need to be in picture. The extra item was normally riding gloves or riding glasses. We could adopt a similar requirement.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
"Just curious if there has been any thought given to keep us folks in the cold regions participating by doing things without the bike? Such as getting pictures of statues, signs or doing tasks etc as long as we also post a picture of our bikes in their winter jammies?" I like this idea, A set of winter gloves in the picture would be fair to our winter brethren. I'm good if everyone else is.

·
Super Moderator
4,617 Posts
I'm good with it. Anyone against it?

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
This is what you guys are looking for......
If you want we can revise the search to a road sign that tells about distressed road warning.
Rough road / Bump / loose gravel / bridge out etc.
It is up to you guys i don't want to stymie you into feeling inept.
IMG_20191122_003754.jpg

561 - 580 of 613 Posts