Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

581 - 600 of 628 Posts

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
4,672 Posts
This is what you guys are looking for......
If you want we can revise the search to a road sign that tells about distressed road warning.
Rough road / Bump / loose gravel / bridge out etc.
It is up to you guys i don't want to stymie you into feeling inept. View attachment 90183
Maybe our roads are better than yours. :LOL::ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
I've seen a similar idea on another site. To make sure the picture was taken after challenge was given a pre named item would also need to be in picture. The extra item was normally riding gloves or riding glasses. We could adopt a similar requirement.
I’m still trying to find the “sign” in question.
Sometimes the “simple” things aren’t so simple!

·
1,481 Posts
It will come, It always does. I'm off this week but have some friends coming to town. Have come up on a couple of road works but just road closed signs. One of them on my commute home.

·
4,672 Posts
This is what you guys are looking for......
If you want we can revise the search to a road sign that tells about distressed road warning.
Rough road / Bump / loose gravel / bridge out etc.
It is up to you guys i don't want to stymie you into feeling inept.
The challenge was broadened, I would say yes. Let someone else chime in. If it does meet the criteria, how about the next one being holiday related? Just an idea.

·
Registered
161 Posts
...what is that green stuff on the trees?
Not to rub it in too hard, but I was riding in shorts and Tee, and that sign is less than a half mile from home.

Holiday theme sounds good. Let's go with your bike and Santa Claus. Not the real one, North Pole is too far. Any Griswald yard art will do. Should be easy to find starting next week.

·
4,672 Posts
Holiday theme sounds good. Let's go with your bike and Santa Claus. Not the real one, North Pole is too far. Any Griswald yard art will do. Should be easy to find starting next week.
I like it!! Good choice. 🎅🏍

·
2,251 Posts
If I hadn't stored mine for the winter I could just ride it around the corner to a couple of houses on the next street. Too damn early!

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
I live about 1/2 of a mile from a place they call candy cane lane. The whole neighborhood all decorate their houses. It runs from black Friday thru Christmas. They have collections for the MACC fund to fight childhood cancer. I usually walk through it because the traffic gets so bad. I know there is a santa there for sure. They put up no parking signs from dusk till midnight.

·
4,672 Posts
If I hadn't stored mine for the winter I could just ride it around the corner to a couple of houses on the next street. Too damn early!
I'll get KCW to send you a new bottle of Seafoam. :ROFLMAO: 😂

·
4,672 Posts
They put up no parking signs from dusk till midnight.
Ride there, stop bike, don't turn off, get off, take picture, get back on and ride off. Legally your vehicle would be "Standing", not parked. Oh wait, too early after surgery, don't do it.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
I have a friend that i ride with that lives right there that always has a santa on his chimney. If it wasn't for the surgery i would do it. On the news i saw they started decorating candy cane lane. Helicopters go over all the time for videos.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Not to rub it in too hard, but I was riding in shorts and Tee, and that sign is less than a half mile from home.

Sounds good!

·
Registered
5,444 Posts
I saw a funny lawn display yesterday

An inflatable Grinch about 8 feet tall,
An inflatable Jack Skellington, (nightmare before christmas) about 7 feet tall
and between them an inflatable Santa that was bent over forward at the knees, face down on the lawn

I think it was purely random that Santa had partly deflated and fell on his face

it was perfect!

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
I almost pulled it out but the roads were a little too white from salt. I eyed up on candy cane lane 2 Santas. One in a bass boat fighting a fish, and the other one in a helicopter. Little too much moisture as well. Could have been spectacular.

581 - 600 of 628 Posts