Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

601 - 620 of 628 Posts

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
I was thinking of taking a picture with my laptop on the hood showing a pic of the classic with santa in the back ground. Or if i had a santa put him on my bike in the garage. Good job Nathan, Love the tail lights

·
Registered
23 Posts
Can it be a decorative wind mill 8' tall
I am thinking about a real one, no models or yard decorations, an actual used old wind mill although if it works (pumps water) and it is only 8' I guess that would count. That should force a road trip out of town.

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
4,672 Posts
Just testing you explanation of wind mill. If something like this works I might have a chance.

·
1,481 Posts
"Just testing you explanation of wind mill. If something like this works I might have a chance."
"That is exactly what I was thinking about"
Bumpity bump.

·
4,672 Posts
That was not a near by windmill. I just used it as an example of his definition of windmill. I do have some close and might get time soon to ride to it. I'm busy at work, wife has me busy with Christmas stuff (actually like it) doing neighborhood party prep, working on Oldsmobile project and other stuff. No wonder I've been tired lately. Yamaha Pat, do you keep a spreadsheet on the challenges? If not, can you loan me some of your memory cells?

·
Registered
575 Posts
I do not have any windmill's around me other than the 3 blade type that generate electric. I think that those who are snowbound or winter bound who have windmill's or other targets around them are able to participate in the scavenger hunt by getting the picture of the target along with your riding gloves in place of your bike. I may be mistaken..if I am I apologize for any confusion!

·
4,672 Posts
Redbird58, you are correct. Those who have winterized their bikes can participate. An article of riding gear: helmet, gloves, etc, must be in picture. Happy hunting. :)

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
With the santa i was going to take my laptop put it on the hood of my truck with a pic of the classic then take a pic.I know i wont be seeing a windmill except the decorative one in my back yard any time soon.

601 - 620 of 628 Posts