Yamaha Starbike Forum banner
861 - 880 of 3,379 Posts
Great, got those shots on way home from work. It's a really nice day and in no hurry to get home. Next target: your bike and a Barbeque sign. Extra points if it says Texas style, which is really the only true Barbeque. :p

Double points for Yamaha Pat. Have ever completed 4 in one day before?

If it makes y'all feel any better, here's a short video. Sure was a nice sunny day. Ohhhh, I'm so wrong. ??

Like you could make me feel any better. No wait if you had a vid of you picking up your bike
I didn't pick my bike up, I'm too little, the others had to help me. :ROFLMAO: ? :LOL:

I added up the time I spent riding on a really beautiful day for the Hunt. 3hrs 8 minutes . There was an accident on Hwy 80 that caused me and a couple of other riders to slowly lane split for about a mile. The Cemetery in Dixon, Ca. is a rural area about half way between Sacramento and San Francisco. There is a Farmers stand in Davis on the way back that I usually stop at but I wanted to get back home and post the pics. Cherry got the BBQ and The Strat got the long run. I love this thread.

Is this what they mean when they talk about bullying?

I think I'm going to have to go to the teacher and report y'all. @bevo1981, they are picking on me, oh wait, you do to.

So just keep it coming, I enjoy my daily laugh. :LOL: ? :p :ROFLMAO: ?

Here ya go Les. Just fill this out and we'll see that it gets filed appropriately...

View attachment 92041
Attachment not there, see y'all don't want me to report. Be careful Paul, I'll report you for abuse of a motorcycle, you have yours locked up. :unsure:

861 - 880 of 3,379 Posts