Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

921 - 940 of 994 Posts

·
Registered
5,932 Posts
excuses excuses....

you know, the Moon is a rock formation....

and its very interesting

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,891 Posts
I'm good with it. Been raining here the past few days, sent me some of that sunshine.

·
Premium Member
2005 V-Star 1100 Classic
372 Posts
Does a Tackle Shop satisfy? They all sell bait too.

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,891 Posts
Jeepers, I have to follow this thread more.
I live on the Niagra escarpment, surrounded by rock and my next door neighbor used to be a bait shop!
WARNING, the scavenger hunt can be addictive.

First signs can include:
Craving of open air
Self isolation on the open road
Uncontrollable twitching in right hand

Advanced stages:
Thinking of next next target if you get current one
Frustrated if someone posts a challenge seconds before you can

So, be cautious and only proceed if you think you can control the urge to hit the open road.

min

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Jeepers, I have to follow this thread more.
I live on the Niagra escarpment, surrounded by rock and my next door neighbor used to be a bait shop!
One thing i figured about this forum is just because you think a thread isn't interesting to you, you should still look because we tend to vere off of the subject a bit.

·
Registered
949 Posts
One thing i figured about this forum is just because you think a thread isn't interesting to you, you should still look because we tend to vere off of the subject a bit.
That is why I always have a neck brace with me for those sudden changes in direction... Maybe we could get a detour ahead sign to add before our posts....And by the way....The court finds me guilty! I know I do it...but I have a warped sense of humor. I try to find funny things throughout the day....My co workers call them Mike Jokes....I wear it like a gold medal!

921 - 940 of 994 Posts