Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

941 - 960 of 993 Posts

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,891 Posts

·
1,993 Posts
Jo hart that has happened to me a half a dozen times because I don't have a cellphone. I have to use my camera take it home to post. Great bait shop by the way.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Another first timer. Thanks Starrskream you got to go to the bar to get ready for fishing. Are you talking ocean beaches? Will sand on lakes or riverbanks do? Otherwise you are taking out most of the hunters.
Water with sand near it :) lakes, big rivers, so long as there is sand.

·
Registered
63 Posts
If this counts , I wanna see your bike in front of an independent record store.
I'll give 100 bonus points if you include an LP cover of an artist you love ! Go
that def counts, like i said earlier. bike sand water all good! was hoping for some chicks in bikinis but hey lol

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,891 Posts
Pat, you were 11 hours late this time. You really do need to get a smart phone. By the way, cool picture.

·
Premium Member
2018 SVTC
2,325 Posts
If this counts , I wanna see your bike in front of an independent record store.
I'll give 100 bonus points if you include an LP cover of an artist you love ! Go
I haven’t seen a “Record store” for almost a decade!

Don’t know how old you are, but when was the last time YOU went record shopping??

·
Premium Member
2018 SVTC
2,325 Posts
ChiefGunner, You would be surprised vinyl has made a comeback. I have about 6 within 5 miles.
Don’t get me wrong. I’m not knocking LP’s. There was a definite fidelity you had with a high end player. I used to have all that.
Just saying I haven’t seen one literally in a decade. Now I know Best Buy and some other stores have some LP’s but haven’t seen an independent.
Do you remember Tower Records?
I think I’m dating myself here. 🤣

941 - 960 of 993 Posts