Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1261 - 1280 of 1356 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,311 Posts
Being at the western terminus of the of the continental railroad if things were normal this would easy. I've ridden on steam trains many times. I might have to go to video to connect bike to train.

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
a sequence of photos works too... from your bike to the target, as long as its not miles away...

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
Going to be in beautiful Dresser/St Croix Falls. There’s not a lot to choose from to begin with, I’ve eaten at pretty much very place there, many times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is about as far from me in the state as you can get. I am in Southeast Wisconsin. Any where upstate is beautiful. We have a trailer in boulder junction that is north east of St Croix Falls.We used to have a cabin in Tomahawk just south of HWY 8 on 51 which is now US 39. Guessing about 5o miles east.

·
Registered
162 Posts
That is about as far from me in the state as you can get. I am in Southeast Wisconsin. Any where upstate is beautiful. We have a trailer in boulder junction that is north east of St Croix Falls.We used to have a cabin in Tomahawk just south of HWY 8 on 51 which is now US 39. Guessing about 5o miles east.
We did quite a bit of work in Nashotah a few years ago, not found memories of that place, not the area but the company we had to deal with.

We have customers in Bloomer as well so we travel Hwy 8 quite a bit to get down there. Got another customer in LaCrosse and one of our partners is in Appleton. We do quite a bit of work in Wisconsin. I got to enjoy snowmegeddon in 2019 in Wisconsin. Was there pretty much all of February and the first week or two of March.

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
We did quite a bit of work in Nashotah a few years ago, not found memories of that place, not the area but the company we had to deal with.

We have customers in Bloomer as well so we travel Hwy 8 quite a bit to get down there. Got another customer in LaCrosse and one of our partners is in Appleton. We do quite a bit of work in Wisconsin. I got to enjoy snowmegeddon in 2019 in Wisconsin. Was there pretty much all of February and the first week or two of March.

I am about 90 miles south of appleton

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
6,658 Posts
Yamaha Pat, cool find.

·
Premium Member
2005 V-Star 1100 Classic
596 Posts
Went out for about an hour just now. We don't have many cabs here. Never did, but now with Uber and Lyft, even less. I can find one at the airport I'm sure.

Tried the Metro train station. Then tried the local hospital and dialysis center. No luck, but had to drive through this at the hospital and it was so beautiful I had to stop for a photo. This is a pair of Jacaranda trees in full bloom. Let me tell ya, those buggers are slick as ice too.

·
Premium Member
2005 V-Star 1100 Classic
596 Posts

This is right outside an Irish Pub. That takes customer service to a new level.

Next challenge, a sign in a public place advising Covid-19 practices or warnings. Corona works too.

·
Super Moderator
2,311 Posts
I took a ride this morning to get the covid target. Then I hung out a while because work. Next in front of a piece of art in your city that you do not consider art. There a lot of rusty pieces of metal around Sac that I question.

1261 - 1280 of 1356 Posts