Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1301 - 1320 of 1356 Posts

·
Premium Member
2018 SVTC
2,566 Posts
You didn't need a nuclear plant the target was a power generation system. The Dam is good catch. Hmmmm rocket going to have to go deep into the research.
If I was back in San Diego, I’d know exactly where to go.
My wife worked at Space Systems at General Dynamics.

·
Super Moderator
3,238 Posts
No chance of any rockets around here. They are building a launch pad in Cape Breton but borders are closed and it's still in the initial construction stages so there wouldn't be any rockets yet.

·
Premium Member
2018 SVTC
2,566 Posts
The only one around me is open for business. Can't go to the snack bar but you can watch a movie.
I got one not far, but my bike is not equipped with PONTOONS!
All this rain is crazy!
Yard is too mushy to mow immediately after the rain stops but then it starts again and the “jungle” keeps growing!

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
6,658 Posts
The closest two to me are still open. It's a good challenge, just not for me.

·
Registered
163 Posts
We passed one last weekend on our ride, twice but it’s still open and showing movies so no luck here either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
Wow this one might go the limit. Great challenge. This is harder than the cattle crossing sign. There is a sport complex here that just opened up a drive in with a giant led screen in its parking lot. Opened this weekend

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
6,658 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,311 Posts
Bike with an abandoned or permanently closed drive-in movie theatre screen . Go. Not sure if that counts. I guess Jo hart makes the call.

1301 - 1320 of 1356 Posts