Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1801 - 1820 of 1827 Posts

·
Registered
4,572 Posts
I know where a couple of them are but with all my hours at work and non participating weather probably wont be able to get there. They are talking about a chance of snow this weekend.

·
Registered
721 Posts
It’s supposed to be mid 30’s Saturday morning here. I guess it’s time I get in the boat and winterize the engine and water system

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,572 Posts
It’s supposed to be mid 30’s Saturday morning here. I guess it’s time I get in the boat and winterize the engine and water system

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I already did mine incase i don't get out fishing again. I do have a week from friday off and might get out. Bike usually gets put away around thanksgiving.

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
Jeez, It got down in the high '50s here last night & we had to crank off the heater. Brrr.

·
Super Moderator
2,984 Posts
Go for it Jspree car lots are known for them.

Reactions: Boog

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
9,017 Posts

I'll pick new target when I get home.

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
9,017 Posts
New hunt: Your bike and a third party delivery vehicle, FedEx, UPS, DHL, etc. Most if us have been ordering a lot of stuff lately and these delivery vehicles should be everywhere.

·
Registered
2006 Stratoliner, 2014 Triumph Rocket III Touring, '81 XS650SH Project
1,111 Posts
Brahma in the rain with a UPS truck.
20201016_071121.jpg

Next up, you bike with bike that has a side car attached.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
I would assume the rules from last year still apply. Where you could take a picture with some of your riding gear...Helmet...gloves that way us in the North can still participate while in riding hibernation....but I will defer to @Yamaha Pat to clarify..

·
Premium Member
2005 V-Star 1100 Classic
1,136 Posts
I guess the season of deek alibis is here :)

That will be a tough one, regardless of weather. But when the going gets tough, the tough find a way. I don't think I have seen a side hack in decades, except for military museums and the like.

There is a clue hidden above.

Reactions: Boog
1801 - 1820 of 1827 Posts