Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1821 - 1827 of 1827 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Stratoliner, 2014 Triumph Rocket III Touring, '81 XS650SH Project
1,111 Posts
That sounds a little difficult up here in the north. Due to getting to be nearing the end of the riding season for most.
I was under the impression that this is the time of year sidecar bikes emerge from summer naps to be free in the great white north.

Reactions: Cheese

·
Registered
2000 Yamaha V Star 1100 Classic Canadian Edition
25 Posts
Seen a few around town this year. There's a bike night every Tuesday at a local bar that hosts hundreds of bikes, but only during riding season (which most will say is done here now...first snow fall of the year today :( ) and there's usually 1 or two there.

·
Super Moderator
2,984 Posts
"I would assume the rules from last year still apply. Where you could take a picture with some of your riding gear...Helmet...gloves that way us in the North can still participate while in riding hibernation." I like the idea of a helmet no one has got a target with equipment yet. I will send a prize to the first one that gets a target with a helmet after they can't ride because of snow.

Reactions: Jspree

·
Registered
4,571 Posts
I guess the season of deek alibis is here :)

That will be a tough one, regardless of weather. But when the going gets tough, the tough find a way. I don't think I have seen a side hack in decades, except for military museums and the like.

There is a clue hidden above.
I didn't mean me i meant the guy with the side car is staying home. I am good for about another month. Usually the week before thanksgiving. The next 30 days if you have a chance take it because you don't know when the next time will be. Unfortunately work is really busy so i am working lots and that cuts into bike time also.

·
Registered
2006 Stratoliner, 2014 Triumph Rocket III Touring, '81 XS650SH Project
1,111 Posts
@Deeksvstarclassic on the Soviet Steeds forum, many riders in the north (US and Canada) ride all year on their Urals. Even the bikes with single drive. The Uralistas are a different breed.

Reactions: Jspree
1821 - 1827 of 1827 Posts