Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a left over 2011 venture. Love the bike so far but have no idea how to work the CB system. I know that I will have to get the headsets with the 5 pin connector but am wondering which ones work the best. Any ideas will be greatly appreciated, thanks

·
Registered
10 Posts
Google yamaha venture users manual and you can get a PDF manual free. It tells you how to use radio, cb, etc

·
Registered
84 Posts
I just bought a left over 2011 venture. Love the bike so far but have no idea how to work the CB system. I know that I will have to get the headsets with the 5 pin connector but am wondering which ones work the best. Any ideas will be greatly appreciated, thanks
Have you found a source for the headset harness?

·
Registered
894 Posts
Yamaha sells the harness. You can get it for around $200-250. Yamaha P/N STR-4XY89-50-KT. BUT, if you go directly to the source at www.jmcorp.com you'll get a higher quality set than OEM. Give them a call and they should be able to set you up for the style of helmet you're using.

Your cord for hooking up is the HP-PC http://www.jmcorp.com/ProductDetail.asp?ProductID=HC-PC . On that link is a list of compatible headsets.

If your mic doesn't come with a windsock, consider one.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts