Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
YouTube video explaining the seat heaters, a couple of magazine/web journalists reviews were confused on how the manual seat heater control works verses the infotainment seat heater control and they were of the opinion that they would conflict with one another. That is not the case. This forum has kind of died out looking at the post dates and lack of topics.

https://youtu.be/bXF9iKT5a-E

·
Super Moderator
4,496 Posts
Good info. Thanks for posting. Is that a Speedmetal seat bad on the drivers seat? If not, what brand and does it do much good?

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The seat pad is a mesh pad that Harley Davidson sells, they work very well in the summer time to keep you from getting a sweaty bottom.

·
Super Moderator
4,496 Posts
The seat pad is a mesh pad that Harley Davidson sells, they work very well in the summer time to keep you from getting a sweaty bottom.
Thanks, I have a Cycle Gear knock off that lasted several years but has now worn out. The Houston sun can really heat a seat up enough that it will burn my behind after just a few minutes sitting outside. I've had a difficult time finding another one as everyone online is out like the one I had.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts