Yamaha Starbike Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to find out and I hope someone can help.....are the pillon seats on the VStar 650 & 1100 the same? How about driver seat?
Anyone know if they are interchangeable?

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Seat

I can't speak with any real authority but I see in the accessories catalog they have different part numbers, for both seats and back. rest. Corbon also has different models for each.

Dave

·
Registered
52 Posts
I have a 650 and a 1100 side by side in the garage. The mountings for the 650 rider and passenger seats are different that those on the 1100's seat.

I eventually thinking of fabbing a way to put the stock 1100 seat on the 650 but have yet to get that done. It does not look to be tooo difficult but in stock form it is not a streight swap.

·
Registered
410 Posts
I got rid of my stock 1100 seat as it caused me to have a real pain in the a%% after just 45 minutes. I upgraded to the Yamaha aftermarket cruiser seat with no complaints for the past 50k miles. But it all depends on how far you ride. Just food for thought.
Doug

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.