1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
13,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Owner: Festus

Yamaha Roadliner Midnight
1900cc's of Harley eating power!
Cobalt Blue Real Flame Paint, Cobra Drag Pipes, Küryakyn Flame Grips, Küryakyn Sound of Chrome Stereo, Fi200R Fuel Processor, Star Raven Bags, Star Detachable Windshield, Cobra Big Boy Crash Bar, Cobra Backrest, K&N Air Filter.

I bought my baby in 2008 when I went to a Yamaha dealer here in Ft. Worth looking for a used Harley, While looking I saw her and while there I kept being drawn to her, after walking back to her over and over I knew that this was the bike for me, I bought her straight off the showroom floor no test ride no nothing! best decision I made, I love this bike and have shown several Harley's where they stand! I have slowly been making her my own and I still have a little to do. In the near future I am going to put some mid rise ape's on her and if I can find the right kind of fairing I will add that, and a power commander. but other than those few item's she is where I want her to be.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Congrats, sweet bike Festus. It's nice to see a custom liner 1st thing in the am.Just made my day.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I have a 2008 strat and added a reckless fairing with fusion stereo with satlelite.love it$850.00 great looking ride tell me about the painted bags.are they stalk and stripped and painted? Thanks bob z

·
Registered
21 Posts
Roadliner / Stratoliner bags

I have a 2008 strat and added a reckless fairing with fusion stereo with satlelite.love it$850.00 great looking ride tell me about the painted bags.are they stalk and stripped and painted? Thanks bob z
No they are stock, they are called "Raven" and the guy that painted my bike painted over the stock base color and it turned out awesome, The bags matched my Midnight series perfectly.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
No they are stock, they are called "Raven" and the guy that painted my bike painted over the stock base color and it turned out awesome, The bags matched my Midnight series perfectly.
Congrads on the win Festus, a beautiful bike. From a brother down under.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Thank you guys, It is a honor to be in the BOTM club with such beautiful bikes and great people as this forum has.
Again Thank You Very Much.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts