1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
13,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OWNER: peterclark57

Yamaha vstar 1100 2004
Modifications
Engine : high compression pistons double valve springs, Kleihn 39mm carburetors, heavy duty clutch for all that horse power (pacific coast star)

Front end :Carlinin super sweep bars 1/12 inch thick 9 inch rise 11 inch pull back, controls are joker machince classic controls, 6 degree rake with 2 inch extension on forks
Rear end : 2 1/2 lowered fully chrome swing arm Diff, brake calliper, progressive 465 mono rear shock

Other stuff: Tank stretch by paicfic coast star, customised seat dakotia digital 7200 series gauge, cutom paint candle apple red ,

Fenders are form American legends jessie jamie tombstones, rear fender 9/12 inch wide rear tail light from Russ Weirmount, elite forward controls, headlight 7 inch headwinds, indicators from adjure, exhaust are bub Jugger huggers, jardaine oil filter relocation kit

Wheels are RC components Slashers 18inch rear 21 inch front, front single 4 pisotn calliper from RC components

Modifications are plenty thanks to Pacifc coast star mainly, as well as SS customs, jokermachine, American Legend motorcycle for the Jessie Jamie fenders and tons of other sites that made up the bit and pieces that made this bike to what it is, also there was a lot a lot of research on the net as in to get the wiring done for the Dakotia digital gauge, slonservices.com and to a site http://www.dumpit.org/reaperjr/ where i got the inspiration to change the bike. Bike took over a year to complete mainly due to the cost to do it about $10000 worth of work

Reason to do I just wanted something different and had a lot of spare time on my hands as well as the Vstar 1100 you can do a lot of customising with them

1 - 4 of 4 Posts