Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
252 Posts
Well not able to ride for awhile as I came down with Shingles and they are really painful. Anyone have any idea how long it takes to get rid of them?
Brother, I feel your pain! I had such a bad case, two years ago, that I ended up in the hospital for three days. It was the worst pain I've ever experienced...and I've had some severe injuries! After I left the hospital it took about 10 days for the skin to heal but I still have scars and I still take medication for nerve pain! (Not pain medication, but actually an anti-seizure med used for nerve pain)
I don't know about you but the worst of the pain was not so much the skin but it was my muscles in that area that were knotted up so tight, I was howling!
Once you are completely healed up, get the vaccine! Because you CAN get it again...

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I would get the vaccine if I was allowed to get it but do to getting a Liver transplant in 2013 they forbid me to get the vaccine for this and a lot of other things. Just have to stick it out and hope it does not come back.

·
Super Moderator
6,013 Posts
InkyDoggy, so sorry you're dealing with this. Known several people that have had it, but I never have. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers with your permission, and be hoping for a quick healing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts