Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have found a number of websites that offer shop manuals for bikes. I am looking for one that has downloadable .pdf format manuals. As I am a frugal fellow(cheapskate), I am looking for low cost or free.
Can someone direct me in the right direction?

·
Premium Member
2,503 Posts
Well since you're asking, I'm looking for one for the 2006 vstar 1100, and a 2006 roadliner.

I actually have the paper clymer manual for my 1100 and I've been considering cutting the binding off so I can scan it, as it would be helpful to have an electronic version on my phone. I just can't bring myself to do it.

I thought I downloaded the electronic copy from the Sloan services site before it was removed, but I can't seem to locate it anywhere on any of my drives :-(

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
stratowart

Thanks for the link to slone manuals. Went to the site and saw that the manual is in .pdf format. Will purchase manual from those folks.
Thanks
keep the shiny side up and the greasy side down - ride safe:rolleyes:

·
Registered
269 Posts
Nice idea. I have the shop and owners manual on my phone for my 650 V-Star.. I have the Clymer's hard copy for my R* but for on the road it would be nice to have a PDF backup. Thanks for the reminder.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Thanks for the tip Strat, I just downloaded mine.

mk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts