Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does any one know whre I can buy a shorter set of rear tail lenses that fit the Roadliner-Stratoliner. Mine stick out so far, they are easily broken in tight quarters, and very expenseive to replace. I would like to keep the stock arms and wiring and just replace the clear lenses, with short ones. Thanks, [email protected]

·
Registered
652 Posts
Does any one know whre I can buy a shorter set of rear tail lenses that fit the Roadliner-Stratoliner. Mine stick out so far, they are easily broken in tight quarters, and very expenseive to replace. I would like to keep the stock arms and wiring and just replace the clear lenses, with short ones. Thanks, [email protected]
ImageUploadedByMO Free1386020543.273306.jpg I put these on there saddle mans got them from Dennis Kirk because the fabricate some little brackets to adapt them in there but they come with the posts they come with extra lenses flat lenses Amber lenses and smoke lenses as well !!!they also come everything you need to wire them good luck winter project they were about 60 bucks

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
652 Posts

·
Registered
652 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts