1,452 Posts
Good lookn scoot.

·
Registered
29 Posts
2007 Midnight Venture

I went to the Yamaha dealer to get rear brake pads for my VStar and
left with a 2007 Midnight Venture.
I will post some more pics when I take some.

·
Registered
24 Posts
My new "05" RSTD

Picked this bike up last weekend... my first bike in nearly 25 years :D. It's good to be riding again. We've logged nearly 700 miles in the past week.:cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
i like those grips. where all did you ride?

I added the leather myself overtop of the grips that came on the bike with supplies from Tandy Leather.

We live just outside of Detroit and My 1st day of riding (310 miles) was back roads to & from Lansing. Put another 160 miles driving it on a work day (going from job to job checking on my crews), Misc milesjust going here and there, and another 180+ miles yesterday going to Graduation parties and visitng family.
The first trip riding solo I was averaging 49mpg. Riding 2up I'm not sure as I started having mechanical problems, As it ends up I had to change the fuel filter. Totally full of sludge. Must have happend when I put onto reserve/ It was odd because I rode it Wednesday afternoon, then Friday runs like crap! Ran strong all day yesterday though.

·
Registered
16 Posts
This is my Royal Star. It's a 96 Tour Classic. The first picture is what it was when I got it in November of 2011 with just over 15k miles on it. Since then I have changed the exhaust to a 4 into 2 with Samson mufflers, added saddlebags with a trailer hitch integrated into the saddlebag mounts (made by me), put a trunk on a home made rack, and put on a batwing fairing (picture coming soon). The last picture is the trailer I built for it.
Edit to add a new picture of the bike as it is now.

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have a 97 Royal Star, this pic was taken last year when I test drove it. The owner told me the reserve was full, this was me completely empty 3 miles from his house! Bought it anyway and am super happy!!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
The town (Pitcher, OK) that the bike was in is no longer there. Most of it was destroyed and what was left is now abandoned. The bike needed many parts replaced, as well as the paint job.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts