Yamaha Starbike Forum banner
561 - 577 of 577 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Reaction score
Here's my 2009 Roadliner S, at least that's what I think it is. I had an '06 that was a Roadliner S it said so on the bike. This 2009 is just marked Star.
I've owned this bike since 2014 but really hardly ever rode it because I don't like lashing gear to the back seat, this was before the saddle bags.
Any way the folks at Corbin really outdid them selves when they reached back in time 10 years and custom made these new bags. They fit the bike like they grew there and the the paint matched perfectly. I forgot to say this was an internet order each bag was packaged in boxes big enough for some furniture.
I struggled a bit with the install but the service/support was excellent. I'd miscut a couple of parts, No Problem, they shipped replacement parts for free.
My Liner's been my every day ride since I fitted the bags.
Regards
Bill
Tire Wheel Plant Fuel tank Automotive fuel system
Fuel tank Tire Vehicle Motorcycle Automotive lighting
Plant Vehicle Fuel tank Tire Wheel

· Registered
29 Posts
Reaction score
Hi fellow motorcycle enthusiasts, Recently added (1/2022) the reckless fairing and had it custom painted to match with the shorter windscreen ( 2006 Roadliner )

What do you think?

View attachment 114131
View attachment 114132 View attachment 114133 View attachment 114134
I just picked up a 2006 Roadliner S with your exact color. Absolutely fell in love with the combination, and the bike I picked up barely had 2000 miles and pristine condition. Previous owner took very good care in storing her. I'm contemplating on how those Corbin bags would look with that paint combination. After looking at your bike I'm sold, time to justify the cause for these expensive bags from CORBIN. It really transformed your bike into something magnificent!!

· Registered
29 Posts
Reaction score
Some pictures of my 06 liner. Previous owner put only 2000 miles, stored her really well in showroom condition. My initial mods/repairs in the works:
1. Memphis shades windscreen (can't find oem mounts so..)
2. New tires and all fluid changes
3. Saddle bags (thinking of Viking for now, maybe in the future Corbin or Tsukayu painted.)
4. Maybe some LED work but I'm thinking of keeping the classic look with traditional bulbs.
5. Highway Pegs eventually as I start putting some miles.
6. Viking hard bags added
Tire Wheel Plant Fuel tank Vehicle

Tire Fuel tank Wheel Vehicle Automotive fuel system

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Plant

Updated Pictures, I'm happy the way it turned out.

Attachments

· Registered
29 Posts
Reaction score
I put some vikings on my liner and so far satisfied with the looks. Based on the complements I'm getting seems to be an acceptable solution. I wouldn't compare this job with tsukayu or Corbin as they are the top tier. You can't put a full face helmet in them but my jacket, gloves, etc.,
Tire Fuel tank Wheel Vehicle Automotive fuel system

Tire Wheel Plant Vehicle Automotive lighting

· Registered
2007 Yamaha XV1900 CTSW Stratoliner S
50 Posts
Reaction score
Show off your bike here! multiple pics are welcomed
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Automotive lighting

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Plant Automotive tire
Here's my 07 Strat as promised. I need to find someone who can recover the saddlebags. The stitching on the faux leather has dry rotted. Repair or replace them, that's the question. I'm not sure if I want to invest over $1000 on hard bags or get these repaired. The bags I was looking at are water tight which is a big selling point because these aren't. I'd also like to fit it with a trunk and batwing fairing eventually.

· Premium Member
2014 statoliner deluxe
530 Posts
Reaction score
View attachment 120421
View attachment 120422 Here's my 07 Strat as promised. I need to find someone who can recover the saddlebags. The stitching on the faux leather has dry rotted. Repair or replace them, that's the question. I'm not sure if I want to invest over $1000 on hard bags or get these repaired. The bags I was looking at are water tight which is a big selling point because these aren't. I'd also like to fit it with a trunk and batwing fairing eventually.
View attachment 120810

· Registered
57 Posts
Reaction score
Here's my 2009 Roadliner S, at least that's what I think it is. I had an '06 that was a Roadliner S it said so on the bike. This 2009 is just marked Star.

I've owned this bike since 2014 but really hardly ever rode it because I don't like lashing gear to the back seat, this was before the saddle bags.

Any way the folks at Corbin really outdid them selves when they reached back in time 10 years and custom made these new bags. They fit the bike like they grew there and the the paint matched perfectly. I forgot to say this was an internet order each bag was packaged in boxes big enough for some furniture.

I struggled a bit with the install but the service/support was excellent. I'd miscut a couple of parts, No Problem, they shipped replacement parts for free.

My Liner's been my every day ride since I fitted the bags.

Regards

Bill
Those bags look awesome! That is a gorgeous bike, my friend. Ride long, ride safe.

561 - 577 of 577 Posts