Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1847 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Surprised no one has done it yet so i will. Show off your bike here. Here is my 06 V-star 1100 classic.

·
Registered
422 Posts
How do you get pics up on the forum? I have posted a few but I can only get them up in thumbnail form and cant figure out how to get them full size in the body of the post like you have here.
Thanks, Jamie

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How do you get pics up on the forum? I have posted a few but I can only get them up in thumbnail form and cant figure out how to get them full size in the body of the post like you have here.
Thanks, Jamie
Go to a image hosting site and upload your pics there. They will give you the code to paste it in the forum here.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Thanks, Jamie
I use photobucket.com
it's an image hosting site.
you copy the code from them,
and paste it in your message on here.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Why not post them in the photo gallery? you can down load them from your PC with out a host site. It will re-size them for you.
I do both. I only use the host site when I want to post pics in a thread.

·
Registered
2 Posts
this is my 2001 650. my first cruiser ever. i really like this bike. although I'm more of a sportbike guy. thats what the R1 is for. IMG00211.jpg

1 - 20 of 1847 Posts