Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

2081 - 2100 of 2139 Posts

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
Very Nice , the Red/Black looks great.
I really wish my paint was two tone instead of single color.

·
Premium Member
290 Posts
2004 650. 11,700 miles. Just bought her so I haven't had time to get proper photos yet. And she is all stock except the previous owner debadged her. I plan to change signal lenses to smoke soon. I have the badges, passenger seat and saddlebags as well as all original paperwork and sales contract from original owner.
Love the colors!

·
Registered
2000 Yamaha XVS1100a Classic
77 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Very nice bike mate, I wonder if we as a forum group, could organise a vstar 1100 only coast to coast tour simultaneously in Oz and the US. Specifically to raise dollars for cancer research for postrate and ovarian. Do it smokey and the bandit style with Bad boy and girl challenges along the way to up the sponsorship dollars. Just putting it out there. ❓❓❓❓🏍🏍🏍🏍🏍🏍

·
Premium Member
328 Posts

The day I brought it home. Now I need to add my touches and remove a few of the previous owners (those rearview mirrors will be the first to go, too small and I've been stabbed by the pointy ends of the flames 3 times so far - first blood sacrifice has been accomplished... I thought about naming her Christine after the Stephen King version).

I want saddle bags and bigger mirrors then we'll see what happens next.

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
View attachment 99339

The day I brought it home. Now I need to add my touches and remove a few of the previous owners (those rearview mirrors will be the first to go, too small and I've been stabbed by the pointy ends of the flames 3 times so far - first blood sacrifice has been accomplished... I thought about naming her Christine after the Stephen King version).

I want saddle bags and bigger mirrors then we'll see what happens next.
I like your sense of humor .................................. Christine.

·
Registered
2000 Yamaha XVS1100a Classic
77 Posts
Went for a ride and got lost yesterday. Saw some great countryside and went past an old garage in a small town and was compelled to stop and get a photo (or two):

2081 - 2100 of 2139 Posts